Learn the fundamentals of balancing on your hands and turn the world upside down!
Arm balances and inversions are empowering yoga postures that help us build strength, balance, confidence and concentration. They’re also fun and, let’s face it, they look pretty cool too.
New to this kinda thing? No problem! This workshop is suitable for someone who’s simply curious, or for those of you who are ready for a new challenge.
In this workshop we’ll be covering:
• How to protect your wrists during your yoga practice.
• How to warm up, stretch, strengthen and generally prepare the body for arm balances and inversions.
• The correct alignment and energy flow of some of the most popular arm balances and inversions.
• How props can help you get in to position and hold the posture with more stability.
• And how not to take all of the above too seriously and just have fun flying! :)
All levels welcome. Workshop either in English of Finnish depending on the participants.
Saturday 5.10. 13:00 - 15:00
Sagayoga Punavuori SUN (mats and props provided)
Price 25€ (cash & mobilepay)
E-mail to sign up:
Hope to see you on the mat <3